Using a distillate extraction process, Ilera cartridges contain highly purified distillate free from chlorophyll and other contaminants like heavy metals and pesticides. In this article we’ll explore more about Ilera cartridges as well as the company behind the product, Ilera Healthcare.
About Ilera Healthcare
To understand the premium quality of Ilera cartridges, it’s important to understand their maker, Ilera Healthcare. Focused on creating formulaic, clean medicine, Ilera was founded in 2016 with a cultivation facility in Waterfall, PA and dispensary in Plymouth Meeting, PA. They’ve since expanded to two additional dispensaries in Lancaster and Thorndale.
Their focus is to provide high-quality symptom relief and consistent effects for patients. They employ CO2-extraction techniques that are safe, non-toxic, and environmentally friendly. This process allows them to preserve cannabinoid and terpene profiles in their most natural states, leveraging their power to create the most effective remedies. All plants are sun grown in the keystone state, without harsh pesticides.
At Solevo, Ilera products are available in dry leaf, cartridges, topicals, tinctures, and more.
Before we review a variety of Ilera cartridges, it’s important to note that medical product availability does change based on grower availability. The best place to see what’s available currently is our menu. All Ilera vaping products are free of Vitamin E acetate and other additives.
Here’s a snapshot of a baker’s dozen of Ilera cartridges.
- LLR I-95: An effective hybrid that relieves pain throughout the day.
- CO2 Trainwreck: Don’t let the name fool you! This sativa strain leaves you clear headed and helps treat pain, depression, and anxiety.
- CO2 Apple Jack: Think of this as the child of Jack Herer and White Widow. This sativa-dominant strain leaves you feeling uplifted and relaxed. Best for depression, anxiety, nausea, and mild pain.
- CO2 Sour Punch: This hybrid boosts your creativity while relieving your pain, leaving you with a happy, euphoric feeling.
- CO2 Cantaloupe Haze: Take this when you want to annihilate your to-do list. This hybrid boosts your focus and mental clarity. It also relieves pain.
- CO2 Jack Herer: Known for taking your mood to new heights, this sativa strain is particularly effective in treating depression, stress, fatigue, and mild pain.
- CO2 Mango Cookie: A hybrid that leans toward indica, this strain creates a euphoric cerebral effect, followed by relaxation. Flavor combines the sweetness of mango with hints of cookie.
- LLR Ecto Cooler: A cross between California Orange and Gorilla Biscuit, this sativa-dominant hybrid is most effective in treating mood swings, stress, and chronic pain.
- CO2 ZKITTLEZ: Take this indica-dominant hybrid before bed to treat pain and insomnia.
- OG Kush: Hybrid ideal for elevating mood as well as treating pain, muscle tension, and anxiety.
- LLR Purple Outlaw: Perfect for relieving pain and inflammation, this hybrid leaves you feeling euphoric and happy.
- LLR Sundae Stallion: This hybrid may be effective in managing pain, inflammation, and depression.
- LLR Full Moon Fever: Don’t let the name deter you—this hybrid won’t bring out the worst in you. Instead, it leaves users feeling euphoric and energetic. It’s ideal for those who suffer from anxiety and pain.
Other Ilera Products Available at Solevo
In addition to Ilera cartridges, Solevo also carries a wide variety of Ilera products including:
- Chicksaw Cooler is a hybrid with a funky name! This product is most effective in treating pain and inflammation, as well as subtly elevating your mood.
- Hope #1 is a tincture that features a cannabinoid ration of 1:1 THC:CBD. With pinene, valencene, and eucalyptol terpenes, it has a pleasant mint chocolate flavor. It’s most effective in managing the symptoms Autism, such as restlessness, anger, agitation, and sleep problems.
- Wedding Cake is a potent indica strain that effectively treats inflammation and pain, without being overly sedating.
- Dumpster Fire is hybrid strain that is ideal for treating pain, muscle tensions, anxiety, and depression.
For those exploring medical marijuana, our relationships with licensed physicians can assist with the medical marijuana card certification process. We also offer discounts to first time visitors.
For patients in the PA medical marijuana program, we offer the ability to reserve medical products online. You can register for Online Reserve here or learn more about purchasing medical marijuana online.
For anything else we can assist with, please contact us today. And don’t forget to sign up for our weekly email newsletter on our homepage.