Sativa Effects: The Medicinal Benefits of Sativa Strains
Sativa strains are great for daytime medicating, and sativa effects have a ton of benefits for medical marijuana patients.
Sativa effects give you a clear-minded euphoria that is perfect for daytime use so you can still get your daily tasks accomplished.
Sativa Effects and Medicinal Benefits
Sativa strains boast many medicinal benefits and are favorable for mental health conditions. Sativa effects are known to:
- Increase serotonin levels and elevate mood
- Stimulate focus and creativity
- Decrease pain
- Ease anxiety and depression
What Symptoms Can Sativa Strains Treat?
Sativa strains are great for treating different psychological disorders such as PTSD and anxiety. However, different disorders come with different symptoms. That’s why sativa strains are also great at treating:
- Chronic Pain
Popular Sativa Strains at Solevo
Here at Solevo, we recommend to “start low and go slow” when it comes to your medical marijuana treatment plan. That’s why we love when patients come in and tell us feedback regarding their wellness plan. Our PCCs and pharmacists have listened to, and noted, patient feedback, and have compiled a list of popular sativa strains at Solevo:
- Green Crack
- Green Crack is a patient favorite for combating fatigue, stress and depression that has an invigorating citrus taste. It’s recommended to only consume it during the day because of its strong uplifting and energy supplying effects.
- Cheesewreck is a popular mood-enhancing strain that provides patients with energy, sparks of creativity and a sense of physical relaxation without any sedative effects. This strain is a great choice when you have to be productive.
- Durban is a popular choice for someone who could use a boost in mood and creativity. Fun Fact: It gets the name from its origin, the African port-city of Durban.
- Jack Herer
- This strain is named after marijuana activist and the author of The Emperor Wears No Clothes. Jack Herer is a sativa that provides clear-headed euphoria that is mellow and manageable.
- Island Sweet Skunk
- Island Sweet Skunk, sometimes called Sweet Island Skunk, is a sativa strain that consumers enjoy for its energetic effects. Patients enjoy the taste and fruity, grapefruit aroma.
If you have been diagnosed with one of PA’s approved conditions and would like to learn more about these strains and others, visit us at any of our PA medical marijuana dispensaries or Online Reserve from one of our PA medical marijuana menus. If you have additional questions for Solevo Wellness, please check out our FAQ page or follow us on Facebook and direct message our team anytime. Our staff is excited to help patients succeed on their medical marijuana journeys.